Fonder Creative Labs Inc., Inc. operates the Floret mobile app and related website (“Floretapp”). By using Floret in any way, you accept these Terms of Service (“Agreement”). If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use Floret.
- Important: Image Restrictions
- Who May Use Floret
- License to Use Floret
- Term and Termination; Account Deletion
- Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
- Code of Conduct; Prohibited Activities
- Content Restrictions
- Licenses Granted by You
- Your Representations and Warranties
- Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
- General Provisions
Important: Image Restrictions
Users are prohibited from using images with the following content. Floret team moderates the images and would remove contents that do not meet the requirements. User accounts may be suspended as a result of using prohibited content. Here is a list of prohibited content:
- Sexual content
No images of sexual acts, either real, illustrated or simulated.
No sexually explicit or overly suggestive photos
No photos that contain sex props and toys, including the use of fruits/vegetables.
No photos of any obscene gestures and/or lewd behavior. (e.g., the middle finger or a banana used to simulate male genitalia)
No photos with transparent/sheer or wet material below the waist, or covering women's nipples/breasts.
No images that display semen (or any fluid made to look like semen or ejaculation) on anything in photo.
No photos that have been edited to disguise sexual acts, such as a black box or blurred filters to hide
touching of genitals with a hand.
- Crotch or pelvic shot/content
No pubic hair can be visible.
No bare skin one inch directly above the pubic area.
No erections (or outline of genitals through clothing) will be allowed.
No photos with grabbing, holding or touching genitals or genital area.
No images of hands or fingers placed in pants or pulling underwear outward
No nudity (no frontal, back or side nudity)
Nudity (particularly the genitals) covered up by a towel, hat or other means is not allowed.
No cleavage shots without a face.
- Inappropriate dress
Appropriate public swimwear is allowed if the following is observed: No pubic hair, no women's nipples, no outline of genitals and no portion of the butt can be present. Swimwear photos are only allowed if they are in natural settings (e.g., a swimming pool or beach)
Pants and shorts must be worn normally, buttoned, and not pulled or hanging down.
- Violent or illegal material
No images of illegal drugs, drug use and/or drug paraphernalia.
No images of guns, firearms or weapons.
No photos of violent acts to the user, to someone else, or to animals; including blood in photo.
No profanity or curse words can appear in the image
- Ads or copyrighted material
No image can be used to advertise services, goods, events, websites, or apps.
No copyrighted pictures or illustrations are allowed
No body/torso shots without a head/face, without clothes or in underwear
No crotch/butt only photos, nor abs-only photos
No shirtless body shots indoors, even if it contains a face - shirtless body shots are only allowed in natural
settings (e.g., a swimming pool or beach)
No underwear can be visible (including the underwear waistband showing above pants)
Who May Use Floret
You must be at least 13 years old to use Floret. Use is void where prohibited. By using Floret, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you use Floret, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
License to Use Floret
Fonder Creative Labs Inc. grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use Floret for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
Except as expressly permitted by Fonder Creative Labs Inc. in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Floret. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage Floret. All rights not expressly granted by Fonder Creative Labs Inc. are reserved.
What information we may collect about you
What we use that information for What third-party information, if any, you are agreeing to share by using Floret; and With whom we share that information
To use Floret, you must register an account your Facebook login, meaning you are authorizing us to access certain information in your Facebook account, including information about Facebook friends you might share in common with other Floret users. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we may obtain and share your name and a profile picture, as well as the name and profile picture of your Facebook friends who are common Facebook friends with other Floret users in your network or geolocation. Please take precautions to protect your password and contact us at email@example.com if you believe your account has been accessed by an unauthorized person.
Term and Termination; Account Deletion
This Agreement begins on the date you first use Floret and continues until terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof.
Fonder Creative Labs Inc. may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if Fonder Creative Labs Inc. determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Fonder Creative Labs Inc. reputation or goodwill. If Fonder Creative Labs Inc. deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register under a different name.
Upon termination, all licenses granted by Fonder Creative Labs Inc. will terminate. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER FLORET USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT Fonder Creative Labs Inc. CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USER. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Fonder Creative Labs Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, EMEPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE FLORET SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH Floret. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
Fonder Creative Labs Inc. reserves the right to modify Floret. You are responsible for providing your own access to Floret. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on Floret complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
Fonder Creative Labs Inc. provides Floret on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use Floret at your own risk. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Fonder Creative Labs Inc. makes no representations or warranties:
That Floret will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
That Floret will be uninterrupted or error-free;
Concerning any content submitted by any user;
Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
That any content you submit will be made available on Floret or will be stored by Fonder Creative Labs Inc.;
That Fonder Creative Labs Inc. will continue to support any particular feature of Floret;
Concerning sites and resources outside of Flore, even if linked to from Floret.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used Floret, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
Code of Conduct; Prohibited Activities
In using Floret, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Collect information about others;
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Fonder Creative Labs Inc. without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not distribute spam, and will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the ser vices or the site.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer soft ware or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Fonder Creative Labs Inc. has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to Floret.
You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the service, or transmit to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Fonder Creative Labs Inc. or to any other user. If information provided to Fonder Creative Labs Inc. or another user, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change. The following is a partial list of content you may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”):
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- contains sexually explicit content;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweep stakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the content you post on the service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not include in your user profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
Licenses Granted by You
You grant Fonder Creative Labs Inc. and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your content. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” in your content. You further grant all users of Floret permission to view your content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to Fonder Creative Labs Inc. on improving or adding new features to Floret, Fonder Creative Labs Inc. shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Fonder Creative Labs Inc. and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Fonder Creative Labs Inc. will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fonder Creative Labs Inc. and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on Floret; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Floret violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights Copyright Policy
Fonder Creative Labs Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to Floret do not infringe any third party copyright. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, Fonder Creative Labs Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Floret, sufficient for Fonder Creative Labs Inc. to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
You may submit this information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send complaints to:
FONDER CREATIVE LABS INC.
113 Barksdale Professional Center
Newark De 19711
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The Uniform Commercial Code, the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, and the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
DISPUTES: Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of Floret must be commenced in the state or federal courts located in New Castle County, Delaware, United States of America (and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts). In any such action, Fonder Creative Labs Inc. and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Fonder Creative Labs Inc. in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. Fonder Creative Labs Inc.’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without Fonder Creative Labs Inc.’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Fonder Creative Labs Inc. electronically. Fonder Creative Labs Inc. may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on Floret. Support-related inquiries or notices of a legal nature (such as a subpoena) may be sent to us at email@example.com or the following address:
FONDER CREATIVE LABS INC.
113 Barksdale Professional Center
Newark De 19711
Nothing herein shall limit Fonder Creative Labs Inc.’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION; ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by Fonder Creative Labs Inc. on Floret or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Fonder Creative Labs Inc. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Fonder Creative Labs Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.END OF DOCUMENT.